Life certificate By Pensioner: It is mandatory for pensioners to submit their life certificates every year. This year also the deadline for submission of the life certificate has passed. Submit your life certificate by this date, otherwise, your pension will be put on hold. Let us know the Jeevan Praman Patra Online deadline.
Deadline of the Life certificate By Pensioner
For pensioners, it is necessary to submit the Annual Life Certificate (Jeevan Praman Patra). The last date for submission of the Life Certificate is 30 November 2022. It is required to submit it by 30 November. You can avoid inconvenience by submitting your Jeevan Praman Patra Online before the deadline. Let us know the methods of submission of offline life certificates online.
Ways to submit Pensioner life certificate
There are many ways to submit a Life certificate By Pensioner. Pensioners can submit their Jeevan Pramaan online and offline. Today we will tell you how you can submit your online life certificate. And also learned how to submit Jeevan Praman Patra offline.
- Through Jeevan Pramaan Portal.
- Through India Post Payments Bank (IPPB).
- Through Doorstep Banking.
- Through UIDAI Face Authentication.
- via postman.
- By going to the Revenue Department / Treasury Office
1- Through Jeevan Pramaan Portal:
Pensioners can submit their Jeevan Pramaan online through the Jeevan Pramaan portal.
- Pensioners will have to download the Jeevan Pramaan app from the portal.
- The pensioner will also have to submit his/her fingerprints on this portal online.
- Let us tell you that the fingerprint device can be connected to the mobile phone using an OTG cable.
- Once the fingerprint is verified, your life certificate will be submitted.
2- Through India Post Payments Bank (IPPB):
The Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare Department launched the ‘Doorstep Service for submission of Digital Life Certificate through Postman’ initiative in November 2020. It was developed by the India Post Payments Bank (IPPB) of the Department of Posts and MeitY.
- Pensioners have to download ‘Postinfo APP’ from Google Play Store.
- You can see the process of submission of the Digital Life Certificate by watching the video below.
3-Through Doorstep Banking.
Doorstep banking is also offered through several alliances. All 12 public sector banks are involved in doorstep banking. It provides “Doorstep Banking” to its customers in 100 major cities across the country.
- PSB Alliance provides the service of obtaining a Life Certificate.
- A DSB agent will come to the doorstep of the pensioner to provide the service.
- Pensioners can access this service through a mobile app, websites, or toll-free numbers.
- For this, you have to download the Doorstep Banking (DSB) app.
- You can avail of this service of submission of life certificates by clicking Here on the link of doorstep banks.
- Toll-free numbers 18001213721, and 18001037188 can also be used.
4- Through UIDAI Face Authentication.
You can also submit your Jeevan Pramaan using the Face Authentication Technology system through UIDAI Aadhaar. In this, a digital life certificate can be generated by taking a live photo of the pensioner from any Android smartphone and uploading it online on the Jeevan Pramaan mobile application.
5-Through the postman.
A pensioner needs to download the “Postinfo app” to submit the life certificate using this facility. The Indian Postal Department in association with the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (Meity) launched a doorstep service for the submission of digital life certificates through postmen in November 2020.
6- By going to the Revenue Department / Treasury Office
If you want to submit your life certificate offline, then you can also submit your life certificate by visiting the Revenue Department / Treasury Office of your district.