Check Live Train Status from WhatsApp: Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation (IRCTC) has come up with a new facility for train passengers, with the help of which passengers will be able to check train live status and PNR from WhatsApp. Let us know how you can check PNR from WhatsApp.
Check Live Train Status from WhatsApp:
Mumbai-based start-up Railofy has brought a new feature of “Check Live Train Status from WhatsApp” for IRCTC. This feature allows travelers to access all their travel information directly from WhatsApp. With the help of this new feature of IRCTC, users will not have to download separate apps for checking the live status and PNR of the train.
Steps To Check Live Train Status from WhatsApp
This new feature of IRCTC allows passengers to get all their travel information directly from WhatsApp. With the help of this one feature, users will not have to download separate apps for checking the live status and PNR of the train. You can check Live Train Status through WhatsApp by following the following steps.
- Step 1: First of all you have to save Railofy’s WhatsApp Chatbot number +91-9881193322 on your phone.
- Step 2: After this, you have to update the WhatsApp application on the phone and refresh the contact list.
- Step 3: Then search and open the Railofy chat window.
- Step 4: After this, you have to enter the 10-digit PNR number on WhatsApp Chatbot.
- Step 5: Railofy chatbot will send you real-time alerts and details of the train.
Check PNR Status from WhatsApp:
If you have booked a train ticket and want to check your PNR status, then you can now do it through WhatsApp also. Under this new service launched by Railofy, users can get real-time PNR status information on WhatsApp. These features have been specially launched to help train passengers. Let us know how you can check PNR from WhatsApp.
Steps To Check PNR Status from WhatsApp
With the help of this facility available on WhatsApp, users can get PNR status, Live Train Status, Elapsed station name, Upcoming station name, and other travel information. You can check PNR Status through WhatsApp by following the following steps.
- Step 1: The phone number +91 9881193322 has to be saved on your smartphone.
- Step 2: Now open WhatsApp and search +919881193322 to message.
- Step 3: Once the chat box is opened, just send the PNR number as a message
- Step 4: Thereafter, the bot will reply with the confirmation of the members.
- Step 5: You will now automatically get updates on the train.
Benefits of this WhatsApp facility of IRCTC:
With this facility available on this WhatsApp of IRCTC, now users will not have to install unnecessary apps to check Live Train Status and PNR. WhatsApp does this feature with the help of a chatbot, for which any information can be obtained by just chatting and typing some numbers. Not only this, a helpline of 139 numbers has been given to the users like IRCTC.
Q: How to check Live Train Status from WhatsApp?
Ans: You can check the live status of your train by sending a message from your WhatsApp to +919881193322.
Q: How to check PNR Status from WhatsApp?
Ans: You can check PNR Status by sending PNR to +919881193322 from your WhatsApp.
Q: Who has made check Live Train Status and PNR from WhatsApp?
Ans: This new feature has been brought by Mumbai-based start-up Railofy for IRCTC.