The new facelift model of Tata Nexon has been introduced today in a total of 11 variants.
Know the latest updates on the Price, specs, color, features, and release date of India's safest SUV Tata NEXON Facelift
• Split headlamp setup • Tata logo on wide upper grille section • Sequential LED Daytime Running Lights • amazing headlights in trapezoidal housing
• 1.2-liter turbo petrol and 1.5-liter diesel engine • Petrol engine power 120hp and torque 170Nm • Diesel engine power 115hp and torque 160Nm
The turbo petrol engine offers a choice of four differential gearboxes, • 5-speed manual, • 6-speed manual, • 6-speed AMT • 7-speed dual-clutch automatic
The diesel engine offers a choice of 2 differential gearboxes • 6-speed manual • 6-speed AMT
• accent line • new design alloy wheel • Full-LED taillights • Tata logo in the middle • reverse light on the bumper • Ground clearance 208 mm
• 6 airbags • ESC • Three-point seat belts for all seats • Emergency and Breakdown Call Assistant with ISOFIX
• 360-degree camera • connected car technology • wireless charger • Ventilated Front Seats • air purifier
It has a 10.25-inch full-digital instrument cluster for navigation which can also be customized.
The ex-showroom price of the attractive-looking Tata NEXON Facelift starts from Rs 8.10 lakh.
Here We’ll explore the List Of top 10 safest cars in the world, each of which has earned exceptional safety ratings.