Know how to change your address to continue receiving mail.

How to change your address?

You can change your address with the U.S. Postal Service and other government services If you are moving.

How to change your address with the Postal Service? Here are the complete steps to change your address.

1-  If you are moving and want your mail forwarded to your new location Let the post office know.

2-  To change your address online, visit the official website at

3-  You need to pay just $1.10 using the "Who is moving?" section of the official website.

4-    To change your address Offline,  go to your local post office and Ask for the Mover’s Guide packet.

5-  You can also change your address with other government services (federal and state services).

Federal and State Services List: 1- Federal taxes 2- Social Security 3- Veteran's benefits 4- Immigration

5- Drivers license 6- vehicle registration 7- Voter registration

You do not need to pay a separate company to change your address. Be aware Scammers may charge $40 or more.