Let us know the top 10 most expensive players in Indian Premier League (IPL) History.
1- Sam Curran England all-rounder Sam Curran has topped the list of most expensive players with 18.5 crores. He was bought by Kings XI Punjab.
2- Cameron Green Australian all-rounder Cameron Green became the second most expensive player in the history of IPL with 17.50 crores. He was bought by Mumbai Indians.
3. Ben Stokes In IPL Auction 2023, England all-rounder Ben Stokes got a bid of 16.25 crores. CSK has bought him this time.
4- Chris Morris Former South African all-rounder Chris Morris was the most expensive player of IPL till 2021 after being sold for 16.25 crores in 2021.
5. Nicholas Pooran West Indies wicket-keeper batsman Nicholas Pooran has been bought by Lucknow Supergiants in the auction for 16 crores.
6. Yuvraj Singh Yuvraj Singh is the most expensive Indian IPL player to date. He was bought by Delhi Daredevils in the 2015 IPL for 16 crores
7. Pat Cummins Australian player Pat Cummins was bought by Kolkata Knight Riders in the 2020 auction for 15.5 crores.
8. Ishan Kishan Ishaan Kishan was the costliest player in the IPL 2022 auction. He was bought by Mumbai Indians for Rs 15.25 crore.
9. Kyle Jamieson Kyle Jamieson of New Zealand was the second most expensive player in the 2021 auction. RCB bought him for 15 crores.
10. Deepak Chahar Deepak Chahar is the most expensive Indian bowler in IPL. For the 2022 auction, he was bought by CSK for 14 crores.
Let us tell you that in IPL Auction 2023, England all-rounder Sam Curran has broken the record in terms of the auction.