If you are hungry learn How and where to get emergency food assistance?

Emergency Food Assistance:

You can get immediate food assistance from local government bodies and private organizations in your area. 

1-  Contact government or private organizations for immediate food assistance.

2- Call 211: Call 211 to find agencies and organizations that can help you to get emergency food assistance.

3- SDA National Hunger Hotline: 1-866-3-HUNGRY (1-866-348-6479) 1-877-8-HAMBRE (1-877-842-6273). 

The USDA National Hunger Hotline operates Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 10:00 PM Eastern Time.

The Information available on the U.S. Department of Agriculture National Hunger Hotline is in English and Spanish. 

4-  You can also Contact community or religious organizations in your area to find a local food bank or food pantry.

The U.S. Department of Agriculture is a federal agency that Abraham Lincoln founded in 1862.

For more information about emergency food assistance, visit the official website "usa.gov/emergency-food-assistance".