Adani Group has won the bid to buy Haifa Port, one of Israel's largest ports.

Gautam Adani Group news:

Gautam Adani, the biggest rich in India and Asia, has started expanding his business abroad as well.

The government of Israel and Gautam Adani have confirmed this. The deal was done for $1.18 billion.

Adani has joined hands with Israeli-based chemical and logistics group Gadot to buy Haifa.

After the arrival of this news, today the shares of most of the companies of Adani Group are seeing a rise.

The Israeli government had invited bids from companies around the world for the privatization of Haifa Port.

Let us tell you that Haifa is on the coast of the Mediterranean Sea and is one of the largest ports in Israel.

Adani Group along with its partner Gadot has won the deal to buy Haifa. Adani has got the responsibility for Haifa Port till 2054.

As per the deal, Adani will hold a 70% stake in Haifa Port and the remaining 30% will be with Gadot.

After this news, the shares of Adani Green Energy rose two percent while Adani Transmission rose more than 0.57%.

Adani Total Gas gained 0.36%, Adani Enterprises 0.55%, Adani Ports 0.46 percent, and Adani Power 0.94 percent.

At present, the responsibility of Adani Ports is being handled by Karan Adani, son of Gautam Adani.